Monday, 21 November 2016

Long time, no post.....

And so another two years have passed.

"Is La Mignonette finished yet?" I hear you ask.

Well..... *avoiding eye contact, blushing furiously and shuffling feet*  Not exactly.  No.

Admittedly I have added a few bits and pieces to it since I last posted, and have a box of stuff I've made which still needs to be put in place.

As soon as my pre-Christmas work rush is over I'm going to clear up in the workroom and spend some quality time on the shop.  I have a few ideas for finishing touches and want to find places for all the little things I've been making for it.

And the reason for all this activity....?

Strictly speaking it's a secret, but if you promise not to say a word I'll let you in on it.

La Mignonette is going to be featured in a book!  

And as I now have a deadline to work to it will have to be finished by very early spring.  End of March at the latest.

Exciting or what? 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment