Now that the fair prep pressure is off, I've been able to resume stocking the shop. Who knew that making dozens of little boxes (with perfectly fitting lids) would take SO MUCH time?
Not me. Obviously.
For all the hours and hours I've spent toiling to make admittedly very pretty, vintage boxes, there still don't seem to be very many of them.
*sigh*
Not only that, I seem to have a ridiculous amount of tiny, wee cards which must be wound with tiny, wee snippets of lace and trimmings, or covered with minute buttons, hat pins, brooches etc, for the doll haberdashery displays in the shop.
I've mostly finished the exterior of the building though, but as it was looking a bit bare, I've decided to add two window boxes to the upstairs windows....
I was admiring them this morning, when I noticed something odd in the right hand box.
When challenged, Archimedes announced that he had extremely 'green paws' and had merely been checking the foliage for greenfly.
Hmmm.
Things improved somewhat when I looked inside the shop, to find that some of my boxes had already been delivered and that Smallest Dog and Archimedes were, and I quote, "hard at work sorting and putting them on the shelves......"
Hmmmm.
To the untutored eye it looked more as if they were using them as building blocks to make a climbing frame but I let it pass. However any more nonsense and they're both for the high jump. I fear that ridiculous moustache has gone to Archimedes head and he's getting delusions of grandeur.



Me gusta el suelo es perfecto para la tienda y así puedes poner los arboles en tiesto en la calle, fantástico, el ratón esta simpático.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Yolanda
Gracias Yolanda. Arquímedes le envía un abrazo ;)
ReplyDelete