I've had to repaint the front of the shop as the blue was a bit too dark. So I mixed some Cabbage White with the Lulworth Blue and the result is much better.
However, the balcony from the first floor French doors is driving me mad. I've cut the plastic railings to fit and glued gutter-shaped wooden mouldings onto the balcony floor to support the railings. However I failed to take into account the fact that the moulding would take up a few millimetres of space at each side so now the railings don't fit.
Buggrit.
So I'm going to have to cut down the side railings and hope they look OK-ish. Either that or start again with the balcony floor to make it deeper.
Neither solution will look perfect.
I'll have another go at it tomorrow and see what I can come up with. My lateral thinking isn't working properly today.....
*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment