Monday, 21 October 2013

No excuses......

I am completely mortified.

It's been a full eight months since I last poked my head round the door of this blog to give a progress report on my little French shop.  Granted, for a lot of that time it was mothballed upstairs while I carried out a complete makeover on my workroom, which took several months over the course of the summer.  But my lovely new workroom has been finished for a while, and aside from reinstating the shop, I haven't done anything else to it.

My bad...... 

In my defence, I have created a few special little dolls to go inside, and have been making a few bits and pieces to go into Madamoiselle Emilie's upstairs workshop.

However, with the onset of the darker evenings, and the arrival of the 'mini-ing season' I'm going to make a concerted effort to push on with finishing the shop, inside and outside.  To this end I'm going to spend some time tomorrow making a list of what is still to be done, and sorting through the box of building components to sort out what's what.

I'm also going to try to update this blog at least once a week with a progress report.

You read it here first........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment