Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Font fancies.......

Yet more progress on the shop since my last post.  

I've ordered the wallpapers and while I'm waiting for them to arrive I've been working on the windows and signage, prior to painting.

I'm quite pleased with this to go in the fanlight window over the shop door.....

The font took a fair bit of time to sort out as I didn't have any suitable Art Nouveau style fonts on my laptop.  However after a bit of messing about, downloading and installing the font, I think it's worked quite well.  I'm going to use the same font on the signs above the main shop windows.

I've also been fixing the corner stones in place on the front panels of the ground and first floor walls, which are looking good.  I'm almost ready to start painting the wooden door and window frames and do the first coat on the walls and roof..... or I will be when I can pick up some dark grey paint for the roof and dormers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment